[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.229 On Air: An Absolute Unit Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Familiars Disappearing & Practice Mode

BoredEricaBoredErica
Reactions: 440
edited October 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
When moving to some maps (like going into Vhilla) or when dying in a boss even with buff freezers, familiars get unsummoned and it usually takes multiple tries hitting the summon button to get them to summon. I think this makes bossing annoying.

Also, it should show how many practice mode attempts I've used that day. That would make life easier for everybody.

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,200
    edited October 2020
    BoredErica wrote: »
    When moving to some maps (like going into Vhilla) or when dying in a boss even with buff freezers, familiars get unsummoned and it usually takes multiple tries hitting the summon button to get them to summon. I think this makes bossing annoying.

Also, it should show how many practice mode attempts I've used that day. That would make life easier for everybody.

Yep. Familiars disappear 100% of the times when i get queued to gollux AND when I enter gollux