[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Custom Face Suggestion/Request

KaisersLegacyKaisersLegacy
Reactions: 1,020
edited October 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
To whosoever is reading this,

I recently created a custom face that I believe would be a great addition to the Royal Salon Coupon Faces. All I ask is that if it is implemented into the game that I may add it under my artist CV. Additionally, if you are interested or would like a better view of the pixels I may send you the actual file (Only if you are a Nexon Employee).[img][/img]All_faces_altogether.png

Comments

• DatLightGurlDatLightGurl
    Reactions: 1,070
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    To get your own design implemented in the game by chance your best choice will be to wait until the next hair and face design contest is hosted! (Mostly on the Official Maplestory Discord Server). Once one is getting hosted you can submit your entry and it might be added into the game if you win.
    KaisersLegacy
  • KaisersLegacyKaisersLegacy
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited November 2020
    Thank you for letting me know ill keep that in mind and look forward to the next contest : D.