[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Arcane umbra scepter doesn't drop

KingofFurriesKingofFurries
Reactions: 1,605
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
World: any world

Date and time: not sure to be honest it's been like this for a while

Class : beast tamer

level: doesn't matter, 230+ i guess

brief description: so i'm not 100% sure but i'm 99% sure arcane umbra scepter (for beast tamer) does not drop from hard lucid or hard will. now, because it is a non-kms weapon it would make since it's bugged, since there have been weird interactions in the past (see the bug report i made years ago on flames for them).

you can see here, in bera auction house, when i did a recent search there's non listed in auction house. this search was done at 11/1/2020 capture.PNG

and if i do a market price search (to see previously sold ones) there's barely anything capture.PNG

now, you might say "well, its a trash class and garbage weapon ofcorse it's not being sold" but look here capture.PNG

even garbage weapons are listed for something. it leads me to belive they must not drop. ALso, i was talking with some other fellow beast tamers on discord who think they don't drop either. If this could please be looked into that would be great, as someone who mains beast tamer getting extra arcane weapons really isn't viable, as buying droplets would cost way more than the weapon is worth. it's quite annoying if i ever decide to go for 22 stars on my current weapon, or if i wanted another one

Comments

• ZennykinsZennykins
    Reactions: 840
    edited November 2020
    Thank you for posting this, the issue has been passed along for investigation