[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Close please

tylerthebesttylerthebest
Reactions: 640
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
Guess I have to read what person says on boat even though woman tells you she is going to give you a letter to class my bad

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    I have made seven new characters, Trying to make a explorer magician but every time I try to it wont work it always try's to make me a warrior. I'd have to say this is a major bug and game should get shut down and fixed right away for this problem.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/jwBvraD

Are you spamming next on the dialogue on the boat? There a place where one of the npc
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    I have made seven new characters, Trying to make a explorer magician but every time I try to it wont work it always try's to make me a warrior. I'd have to say this is a major bug and game should get shut down and fixed right away for this problem.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/jwBvraD

Are you spamming next on the dialogue on the boat? There a place where one of the npc asks what job and the first line is Warrior, iirc.
    And even if you see Dances with Balrog, he should offer to send you to another instructor.
  • tylerthebesttylerthebest
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2020
    Ok so even though the women says she is gonna send a letter to the wizard she isnt the one who chooses the class I take
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2020
    There is no bug here. You mashed through text instead of paying attention. That said, they did make sure that people in such a position as yourself can get where they wanted to go. You talk to the, in this case,
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2020
    There is no bug here. You mashed through text instead of paying attention. That said, they did make sure that people in such a position as yourself can get where they wanted to go. You talk to the, in this case, warrior job instructor and there should be an option to the effect of "I changed my mind, I don't actually want to be a warrior", you're then asked what class you really wanted to pick and are sent packing to that instructor.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    Ok so even though the women says she is gonna send a letter to the wizard she isnt the one who chooses the class I take

Yes, her interaction with your char / job instructors got revamped with the RED update a few years back when explorers were revamp, iirc.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    @Op

You should leave the bug title the way it is in case other people come to the same mistake so they can find on forum in the future.