[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

No double sup pendant.... WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YabaiGaiYabaiGai
Reactions: 620
edited November 2020 in Rants and Raves
So many people are about to get screwed over by this stupid set effect rework... Many people from my guild and buddies had worked on or spent alot of mesos and nx on making their tyrants/dreamy belts to be godly... Nexon just threw the ultimate curve ball to the entire maple community with this set effect rework. I know there's a small compensation by allowing us to transfer the stats/pots over to a new sup gollux belt, but still... I can't wait to see Auction House's overflow of tyrant/dreamy belt for ridiculously low prices. I wonder if Nexon even cares about the community anymore at this point.
darikWONDERGUY

Comments

• arksaarksa
    Reactions: 110
    I agree... Every single update they do is against what the players want... I dont know what they're thinking...
    darik
  • SilentJudicatorSilentJudicator
    Reactions: 880
    edited November 2020
    Either DON'T allow double pendants to begin with or keep the current system. What the hell are we going to do with our tyrants which we worked so hard on? Trading
    chaoscauserdarik
    edited November 2020
    Either DON'T allow double pendants to begin with or keep the current system. What the hell are we going to do with our tyrants which we worked so hard on? Trading in a superior pendant for a gollux belt means that we will be left without a pendant and a redundant belt. Didn't think this through did you nexon?

edited November 2020
    Either DON'T allow double pendants to begin with or keep the current system. What the hell are we going to do with our tyrants which we worked so hard on? Trading in a superior pendant for a gollux belt means that we will be left without a pendant and a redundant belt. Didn't think this through did you nexon?

Spending cash to get a permanent extra pendant slot back in the day was PRECISELY for 2x superior pendants. No other pendants at the time had stats which came
    edited November 2020

Spending cash to get a permanent extra pendant slot back in the day was PRECISELY for 2x superior pendants. No other pendants at the time had stats which came close (this was before flames).

Now We'd have to waste more funds getting another replacement pendant and platinum scissors to trade away tyrants (which I
    edited November 2020
    Either DON'T allow double pendants to begin with or keep the current system. What the hell are we going to do with our tyrant belts which we worked so hard on? Trading in a superior pendant for a gollux belt means that we will be left without a pendant and a redundant belt. Didn't think this through did you nexon?

Spending cash to get a permanent extra pendant slot back in the day was PRECISELY for 2x superior pendants. No other pendants at the time had stats which came close (this was before flames).

Now We'd have to waste more funds getting another replacement pendant and platinum scissors to trade away tyrant belts (which I no longer see the value of anymore). Having already semi quit from the game and no longer spending anymore cash, I think this'll be a good time for me to stop playing.
    edited November 2020
    Either DON'T allow double pendants to begin with or keep the current system. What the hell are we going to do with our tyrant belts which we worked so hard on? Trading in a superior pendant for a gollux belt means that we will be left without a pendant and a redundant belt. Didn't think this through did you nexon?

Spending cash to get a permanent extra pendant slot back in the day was PRECISELY for double superior pendants. No other pendants at the time had stats which came close (this was before flames).

Now We'd have to waste more funds getting another replacement pendant and platinum scissors to trade away tyrant belts (which I no longer see the value of anymore). Having already semi quit from the game and no longer spending anymore cash, I think this'll be a good time for me to stop playing.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2020
    How can you call this a compensation? It's a loss.
    I get to sacrifice one of my own items to make up for your mistake?
    Do I need to define the word compensation to you?
    darik
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited April 2021
    i log ingame after hiatus first thing i see missing 2 of the superior gollux pendant GREAT... (emty slots and no sign of them in my inventory...)
    probably there was "compesation" that i missed...
    oh well this is nothing compared to all other things i have missed and still going on but i guess GMS is meme server at this point

peace out to better days maybe ! uninstalling...
This discussion has been closed.