[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why was Fairy Heart Removed from Awake Meso Shop?

ResetReset
Reactions: 1,485
edited November 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Thanks to streamers being able to showcase awake, we're aware that Nexon removed it from the awake meso shop. If Nexon wants to be so transparent and inform the community about changes they make, then why don't they at least tell us why first that they're removing a sought after item from an event? I would love to know the reason why GMS can't have the fairy heart from the meso shop but other regions of MS can. It makes no sense.

Nexon doesn't even realize how sick everyone is of waiting for Wondroid to re-release to get a best in slot heart, especially people who change mains in Reboot. They rather shaft us and make us wait 2 more years for Wondroid to return. Honestly they should've never removed it at all. It's not like fairy hearts are that rare in regular servers to warrant this removal neither. This is ridiculous.

Comments

• PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited November 2020
    Wasnt the heart exclusive to reboot server tho? same as the droplets is to only be availible in the reboot awake shop? and i believe the test server is a nonrebno
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited November 2020
    Wasnt the heart exclusive to reboot server tho? same as the droplets is to only be availible in the reboot awake shop? and i believe the test server is a nonreboot server base if im not incorrect.
  • ResetReset
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited November 2020
    In KMS it was for both regular servers and reboot.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited November 2020
    Wasnt the heart exclusive to reboot server tho? same as the droplets is to only be availible in the reboot awake shop? and i believe the test server is a nonreboot server base if im not incorrect.

it was for both servers, cuz in KMS hearts were pretty expensive and there arent alot of choices o
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited November 2020

it was for both servers, cuz in KMS hearts were pretty expensive and there arent alot of choices for them and its a huge piece of gear for Reboot in both services.