[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Consider nerfing Kanna to be more balanced

ResetReset
Reactions: 1,485
edited November 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm very grateful Nexon finally nerfed Kanna's unfair teleport. Now please consider nerfing Spirit's Domain to scale with INT just like Bishop's Benediction and put them on an even and fair playing field.

As a support, Kanna does not deserve to bring the same amount of final damage to the party as a 40k stat Bishop, just by having level 1 Spirit's Domain equipped, regardless of stat. It's unfair and unbalanced. Please also consider nerfing Kanna's damage output as well. She deals the same if not more damage than standard DPS classes, which is unusual and unfair for a class that bears the supportive role. This class deals over three times the amount of damage per minute than a Bishop with the same level of funding.

Quite frankly, I've found it pretty bizarre how long Nexon has been delaying a proper nerf to Kanna allowing her to be broken in all directions for so long. I hope they consider any future nerfs into this direction, as these aspects of the class are what make it very broken and unfair, thus deserves a nerf to them.

Unless Nexon doesn't see Kanna as a supportive class anymore, then they need to heavily nerf each supportive skill such as Spirit's Domain, Veritable Conundrum and barriers so that kanna can be a more fair DPS class that doesn't have the best of everything in the game under her belt.

Comments

• MeatMeat
    Reactions: 715
    edited November 2020

• MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
  • MeatMeat
    edited November 2020
    Just get rid of Kanna and everything associated with her. All of the Sengoku content is either broken or broken and GMS can't do much to fix it.
  • WildFreekWildFreek
    Reactions: 1,445
    edited November 2020
    Not sure if this is a meme or not, but at least I gave it a little chuckle. I disagree about the teleport, they should not adjust the QoL of a class when they want the damage to be nerfed. (Not to mention kanna is like no.5 on dpm charts after awake so it's not like kanna is the almighty dps too even though it's very good)

To the person commenting like 10 times. I'm not sure how you're expecting a company to deliver these poorly written arguments without any foundation other than that you clearly have something very personal against the class. A sharp tongue doesn't mean you have a keen mind. (Also most of your statements are incorrect)
  • ResetReset
    edited November 2020
    Edit: Please delete. Posting is glitched.
  • ResetReset
    edited November 2020
  • ResetReset
    edited November 2020
  • ResetReset
    edited November 2020