[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I figured out why Nexon removed the fairy heart

EffortlessEffortless
Reactions: 1,580
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2020 in General Chat
Since Black Friday is coming up, Nexon wants to make sure people are going to be looking for permanent hearts that way, they'll increase sales on the Black Friday Lucky Box which usually has a chance of containing an Outlaw Heart.

This all make sense now, they're only doing it for the money. You think Nexon cares about it's nonwhales? LMAO funny!

Comments

• ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited November 2020
    you can already buy a fairy heart (or titanium heart) in normal servers, I don't see how having outlaw heart in black friday box has anything to do with fairy heart in shop since people who look forward to outlaw wouldn't care about fairy in the awake shop, this just robs reboot of a heart
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    ShadEight wrote: »
    you can already buy a fairy heart (or titanium heart) in normal servers, I don't see how having outlaw heart in black friday box has anything to do with fairy heart in shop since people who look forward to outlaw wouldn't care about fairy in the awake shop, this just robs reboot of a heart

Not only that, but Fairy/Titanium Hearts cost less than 2b meso in Auction House.
  • HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited November 2020
    THey gave us new 5th job skills which make us stronger, so naturaly they took away badges and hearts so the power creep stays stagnant.....unless you are an old player and already have it all, in which case the power gap grows even wider between old and new.
  • HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
    edited November 2020
    They gave us new 5th job skills which make us stronger, so naturally they took away badges and hearts so the power creep stays stagnant.....unless you are an old player and already have it all, in which case the power gap grows even wider between old and new.
  • HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
    edited November 2020
    They gave us new 5th job skills which make us stronger, so naturally they took away badges and hearts so the power creep stays stagnant.....unless you are an old player and already have it all, in which case the power gap grows even wider between old and new.

Generaly an MMO is supposed to encourage new players to become stronger than the older players. But maple is doing the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Not only can new players NEVER get as strong as older players. they are actively
  • HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
    edited November 2020

Generally an MMO is supposed to encourage new players to become stronger than the older players. But maple is doing the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Not only can new players NEVER get as strong as older players. They actively discourage it, all the while NOT PROVIDING ANY MEANINGFULL END GAME CONTENT FFS
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    Why am I not surprised
    pMAKTxi.png
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited November 2020
    Spam ???
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited November 2020
    AKradian wrote: »

Not only that, but Fairy/Titanium Hearts cost less than 2b meso in Auction House.

RIP Reboot!?
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited November 2020
    AKradian wrote: »

RIP Reboot!?
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited November 2020
    yawn...