[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot enter Flag Race

AngryAngelAngryAngel
Reactions: 840
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
Brief bug summary: Almost no one was able to enter flag race after accepting the invitation. It was reported that only 6 people were actually teleported to the flag race waiting area map, and nothing at all happened to every other player who tried to go to flag today.

Steps to reproduce: Click on the flag race invitation and then click accept/yes. Nothing happens (i.e., your character is not teleported to the flag race map).

Character name: AngelusDraco

Character level: 256

Character job: Kaiser

World name: Elysium

Date and time of the incident: November 19, 2020, 2 p.m. Eastern U.S.

Comments

• AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited November 2020
    Flag race is still bugged as no one can enter again today when accepting the invitation ... even after the 3-hour minor patch this afternoon!
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited November 2020
    Would someone please at least acknowledge that flag race is bugged since no one can enter it since the patch last week. A new week has begun in game, the flag race scores have been reset and no guild can acquire points because of this ongoing issue. Thank you.
  • collectivitycollectivity
    Reactions: 545
    Would like to add on to this, flag is still bugged and people are either being sent to Evolution Lab or the invite not working at all. Considering flag race is a part of the weekly guild rankings for noblesse skills, I hope it's fixed soon
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited November 2020
    Would like to add on to this, flag is still bugged and people are either being sent to Evolution Lab or the invite not working at all. Considering flag race is a part of the weekly guild rankings for noblesse skills, I hope it's fixed soon

Same here. It would take a few seconds to check the empty flag race rankings or to click a flag race invitation in game to verify that this is a problem. I am totally confused why, after a week, it is not even a known issue yet.
  • DeadDeadedDeadDeaded
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2020
    flag race is also completely broken in scania. no one at all has gotten any points since the patch. rip guild skill points