[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Request failed burning world

NiseandrytNiseandryt
Reactions: 1,030
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting
Hello to all of you,
I write this post because I keep getting request failed after creating a character in burning world and making it a burning character, I am trying to create a Thunder Breaker and he's my third burning character in burning world, but I can't make him burning due to the request failed message.
I am aware that that error was before and it got patched supposedly, and after the patch I could create two burning characters, but can't create the third, the new character's name is Nasearabryt if you wonder (he's still level 10 with 0 exp)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2020
    The current burning event only allows two Mega Burning characters in Burning World, and one Tera Burning character per account (so if you made one in another world, you can't do it in Burning World as well).
    Niseandryt
  • NiseandrytNiseandryt
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited December 2020
    AKradian wrote: »
    The current burning event only allows two Mega Burning characters in Burning World, and one Tera Burning character per account (so if you made one in another world, you can't do it in Burning World as well).

Oh I get it, thanks, now I understand why I can't make a third mega burning character