[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BTS Chair

DalethDaleth
Reactions: 1,855
edited December 2020 in General Chat
So why is the BTS chair a cash tab item? Is this going to get fixed? I assumed it was a coupon for a setup tab item, but nope, you use it as a cash tab item. This means it also does not show up in your chair collection on your character window. I am not saying it's a deal breaker, it's still a nice chair but like.. can this be fixed please? What are your thoughts Maplers?
  1. What best matches your view on this? (pretend you bought it and were giving your views as an owner)4 votes
    1. It's a neat chair, I don't mind.
       0% (0 votes)
    2. I am bummed that it's not in my collection, but it's not the end of the world.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Why would it ever be a cash tab item? This needs fixed.
       50% (2 votes)
    4. One less slot used in setup? Count me in!
       50% (2 votes)

Comments

• AntTegAntTeg
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2020
    Im more bummed about how it cost 88k nx to get the chair, unless theres another way to get it?
  • OkitsMsOkitsMs
    Reactions: 885
    edited December 2020
    AntTeg wrote: »
    Im more bummed about how it cost 88k nx to get the chair, unless theres another way to get it?

No, it's a cash grab so I doubt there would be any other way to get it besides spending NX. Also, these items are usually 99% time-limited, so once they are gone, they won't come back.

• HubbertoHubberto
    Reactions: 1,455
    edited December 2020
    As a hardcore chair collector, by all means bummed by not seeing it in my Set-up inventory.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited December 2020
    I kinda wish they'd have more of them in stock. Plays are pretty much scalping the Globe Chair upgrades for nine figures at the Auction House given how scarce they seem to be.