[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.221 Spring Blossoms Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can someone help newbie kanna

ReadisyomamahoeReadisyomamahoe
Reactions: 200
edited December 2020 in General Chat
Hello yall. I am playing Kanna as main and I had some questions regarding union, links, nodes, skill rotations.

1. What are link set-up for bossing/mobbing ?
2. Which mules to take advantage of burning to hit 200 or 210 ?
3. Which legions are must for Kanna?
4. How do I set up my nodes ? Which ones to enhance first ?
5. What are skill rotation ?
6. What are the end gears ?

Thank you

Comments

• MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,130
    edited December 2020
    I'll try my best to answer a few of these, I sadly can't answer any node, skill rotations or end gears.

Generally good link skills to have are from these groups they are more of a decent suggestion and you can experiment with what you like best and can you always level more mules to boost link skill levels in the future.

1: Mobbing Demon Avenger, Beast Tamer ,Phantom, Hayato, Adele if in party, Kaiser, Ark ,Luminous. Zero, Aran, Mercedes, Explorer - Magician, Illium
    2: Bossing Shade, Demon slayer, Demon Avenger, Beast Tamer, Phantom, Kaiser, Hayato, Adele if in party. Luminous, Zero, Cygnus Knights, Mihile if stance is low, Resistance, Kinesis.

2: Best mules, Beast Tamer, Mihile, Jett if your you good about collecting dust to give nice potential to link skill.

3: I'd say Boss, Buff Duration, HP, Crit Dmg, Ignore Def, Magic Att, Int, and maybe Critical Rate if you feel you need it.

Overall I hope this helps you out a bit, I figure other Kanna mains can give you better info then I can about it since they would have more experience about the topic. Thank you for your time. :)