[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing item in cash shop - Royal face coupon

AAALLLYYYXXXAAALLLYYYXXX
Reactions: 380
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash item missing - royal face coupon

Brief bug summary: since the cash shop update, the "makeup master face" from the royal face coupon is missing, and it shows a blank "default" face instead.

More details: i really want to buy the royal face coupon especially for this face, and im afraid to spend my nx just to find out the face i want will show up as a "default" face!

Character name: ALYXXX

Character level: 217

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: December 30 (since cash shop update) - current time

attaching a screenshot:
Screenshot-2020-12-31-184227.png

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2020
    The Make-up Master face doesn't exist in White eye-color.
    If you click on one of the other color squares in the preview, you should be able to see that face.
    I forwarded the bug of the missing eye-color.

I can't promise the bug will be fixed before the Royal Face selection changes. If you want to be sure to grab the face, I suggest changing your eye color (for example, by using another saved face from your Salon), and then using Royal Face coupons to get the face.
    Once the bug is fixed, you will need to use eye-color lenses to change it to white, if that is the color you want.
    AAALLLYYYXXX
  • AAALLLYYYXXXAAALLLYYYXXX
    Reactions: 380
    edited December 2020
    AKradian wrote: »
    The Make-up Master face doesn't exist in White eye-color.
    If you click on one of the other color squares in the preview, you should be able to see that face.
    I forwarded the bug of the missing eye-color.

I can't promise the bug will be fixed before the Royal Face selection changes. If you want to be sure to grab the face, I suggest changing your eye color (for example, by using another saved face from your Salon), and then using Royal Face coupons to get the face.
    Once the bug is fixed, you will need to use eye-color lenses to change it to white, if that is the color you want.

ohh didnt realize its not available in white! changed my eye color to black and got it after a few coupons :)
    i wish it will be available in white as well sometime.
    thanks for the quick reply!