[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mushroom Shrine Tales continuation bug

AschenteAschente
Reactions: 310
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Unable to continue the mushroom shrine tales questline after defeating Tengu

Brief bug summary: I had just finished defeating the boss (Tengu) and when attempting to hit the lightbulb "Go to the Mushroom Shrine" it just sends me to the map of Mushroom Shrine but nothing actually occurs, no lightbulbs from any NPCs, no cut scenes of any sort. This is extremely frustrating, especially when you take hours to do a questline and get stuck on the last quest(s). I'd appreciate some help on fixing this glitch as i'd really want the Tengu wings. I am unaware on how to reproduce this bug.

Character name: MoistOwlet

Character level: 184

Character job: Angelic Buster

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident:
9:20 p.m.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019 (EDT)
youval2001

Comments

• youval2001youval2001
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2019
    happen to me too :(
    Aschente
  • ChipCocoChipCoco
    Reactions: 100
    This has happened to me too, this is actually soo annoying... does anyone have a solution??
  • Tehheavy2Tehheavy2
    Reactions: 305
    edited July 2019
    Im pretty sure there is another quest in the lightbulb that continues the questline
    EDIT:
    pretty sure its at the bottom
    MagnusDahn
  • MagnusDahnMagnusDahn
    Reactions: 900
    edited January 2020
    Tehheavy2 wrote: »
    Im pretty sure there is another quest in the lightbulb that continues the questline
    EDIT:

you are a god
  • MawgMawg
    Reactions: 1,350
    edited January 2021
    MagnusDahn wrote: »
    Tehheavy2 wrote: »
    EDIT:

you are a god

Are you not going to tell others the solution?
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited January 2021
    Mawg wrote: »

Are you not going to tell others the solution?

There's a quest at the bottom of your lightbulb titled "[Mushroom Shrine Tales] Maidens of the Mushroom Shrine"