[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Globe - Remove customization time limit

EnergywolfEnergywolf
Reactions: 210
edited December 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
If I'm reading the patch notes correctly, we'll have a limited amount of time to customize our Maple Globes - after which we won't be able to change the design.
You will have until January 8 at 11:59 PM UTC to finalize your globe customization using the UI even after the event ends.
(link to patch notes)

I'm requesting for this time limit to be removed, since we're spending tens of hours (and potentially lots of meso) to unlock decorations, and this defeats the purpose of trying to collect more if we're just going to be stuck with one in the end.

Being able to customize our globes freely would be a huge improvement - showing off what we were able to collect, twinning globes with others, having seasonal themes - personally, it'd be one of the coolest features in the game.
jmie

Comments

• tiz081tiz081
    Reactions: 100
    I second this!

The RNG for the drops isn't in the player's favor - resulting in many, if not most, people farming drops on multiple characters just to add globe dec. on their main.

If we can't change the decorations then it would defeat the purpose of locking the tier-ups behind "getting 3 of each decoration". What's the point of farming for decorations if our globes are only allowed one of each?
  • LaxrsiLaxrsi
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited December 2020
    2ymqn52.png

And don't forget this. 10.5b in 3 weeks and you can't even use it after you set your final customization.
  • MimmiMimmi
    Reactions: 410
    I agree with this.

With the amount of time we are spending on customizing the globe during this event, we should be allowed to continue to freely customize after the event period.
  • jmiejmie
    I completely agree with this 100%. I just learned about this and it makes me want to not participate in this event anymore...To work so hard just to settle for one is not fair. I am sure a lot of maplers like myself were not fully aware of this (as it is not explained very well with just a single sentence) and will be highly disappointed when January 8 comes. Please re-consider ): As exhausting as this event was, I did enjoy it and it would be a shame for me to not showcase any of it after the event.
  • jmiejmie
    I completely agree with this 100%. I just learned about this and it makes me want to not participate in this event anymore...To work so hard just to settle for one is not fair. I am sure a lot of maplers like myself were not fully aware of this (as it is not explained very well with just a single sentence) and will be highly disappointed when January 8 comes. Please re-consider ): As exhusting as this event has become, I did enjoy it and it would be a shame
  • CoffeeloverCoffeelover
    I am commenting on behalf on my maplestory guildes and friends who play Maplestory and participated in this event. There is no point collecting all this stuff, spending so much time and mesos on the globes if we can't customize from time to time to match your outfits or mood. I am really hoping we will hear something from this event and this will change.