[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer: Memory Lane Quest Line

kkfoolkkfool
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
I'm a Beast Tamer and I'm trying to do the Temple of Time quest line. I'm on the quest that requires you to go back to the person who helped you with your first job advancement. I've seen other guides say to go to Bluffing Tom in Stump Town, but I've visited him and there was no option to complete the quest when talking to him. I also have visited Grendal the Old just in case, but it was the same. Now, I'm lost and don't know where to go in order to compete this quest and progress.

Anyone know where to go for Beast Tamers?

Comments

• SyphikiSyphiki
    Reactions: 530
    edited January 2021
    Hi there! Bluffing Tom should be the correct NPC for the advancement questline. It should be labeled as: "[Beast Tamer] Where You Came From."

If you're having troubles seeing it, you need to have done the Temple of Time questline itself. You should have "[Temple of Time] Lost Memory" finished before you can proceed. Have you done those quests yet?