[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cooldown reduced when a link skill is used ??

MawgMawg
Reactions: 1,350
edited January 2021 in General Chat
What does that mean - "cooldown reduced when a link skill is used"? This is for Mercedes.

Must I just have any other characters linkskill incoming to me (or mine outgoing)? Does the cooldown on this skill reduce if I use it & then immediately use an in-linked skill?

It is not too clear to me F7

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited January 2021
    If you are talking about Angelic Buster link skill.
    The effect is as follows.
    If Angelic Buster used her own link skill: Lv3, +120% for 10 seconds with 90 second cool down.
    If another class uses Angelic Buster link skill: Lv3, +60% for 10 seconds with 90 second cool down.
    Mawg
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    Rexaar wrote: »
    If you are talking about Angelic Buster link skill.
    The effect is as follows.
    If Angelic Buster used her own link skill: Lv3, +120% for 10 seconds with 90 second cool down.
    If another class uses Angelic Buster link skill: Lv3, +60% for 10 seconds with 90 second cool down.

I'm pretty sure he means like Mercedes or Dual Blade skill linking, which in that cases some skills can be "linked" together or tandem/following and you get bonuses from "linking" said skills.
    Mawg
  • MawgMawg
    edited January 2021
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Rexaar wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure he means like Mercedes or Dual Blade skill linking, which in that cases some skills can be "linked" together or tandem/following and you get bonuses from "linking" said skills.

Arrgh! I forgot to say Mercedes. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Can you expand on that, while I update the question? Thanks
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    Mawg wrote: »

Arrgh! I forgot to say Mercedes. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Can you expand on that, while I update the question? Thanks

Best example I can think of is: using Spike Royale makes you jump. casting Leaf Gust in the middle of the jump counts as "linking" skills and it proc Ignis Roar.
    Mawg
  • MawgMawg
    edited January 2021
    Thank sounds convincing. Thanks
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited January 2021
    If another skill can be buffer during a skill or the skill can be animation cancel into another skill, it count as skill linking.
    (Buffer as in if you press another skill during a skill, it immediately use the next skill as soon as the previous skill is over)
    Mawg