[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Green PC Security

VenusVSVenusVS
Reactions: 3,725
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello I think having Green PC Security will better protect our accounts and items in GMS. KMS got this Security option during there 17th Anniversary update. I hope the Developers add this to GMS soon. Thanks!
Credits to @Orangemushroom (Max) :)

Green-PC-1.jpg

Green-PC-2.jpg
Green-PC-3.jpg
Green-PC-4.jpg
Green-PC-5.jpg

Green-PC-6.jpg

PirateIzzySenzuBeanYacy

Comments

• VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    Bump :)
  • SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited January 2021
    This is nice to solidify the hackers from the loyal players
    I think I'd sacrifice trading for a month for better servers
    VenusVSNickTheDragon
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2021
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2021
    Bump :3
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2021
    I really hope the Devs add this Security function to GMS on Anniversary patch like they did with KMS. It will protect our accounts and items better.
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2021
    Bump :3
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited April 2021
    I hope not! Considering how many times I had to download the game all over again, or how many times I had to clean my pc and install Windows all over again, this means everytime the account meet a "new" pc (even if it is the same pc in the case I spoke above) it will be a Red PC, then I will have to continuously play for an amount of time or kill things (even If I don't want to grind) just to turn my own PC into a Yellow or Green one. There is a lot of better options to make sure the PC where the account has logged in is really yours.
    What about when you want to log in your parents house during a weekend visit or vacation, specially when there is this event you want to participate but you are not with your own PC with you?
    I don't know, maybe I'm too old for this fancy stuff, but I don't want another headache just to be able to fully use my account.

Also, something caught my attention: Why instead of "items disappear after drop" they don't just lock items so they can't be dropped on a Red PC? Because they want us to buy the CS item that locks the item. Everything else is blocked, except for items.
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2021
    Bump
  • LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited May 2021
    That system was made for korea due to high usage of pc cafes and other public computer usages.
    Room of truth would be better improvement for game. (basically a short time ban that's bit nasty for botters)
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2021
    Yo I bet we're getting this now LOL
    VenusVS
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2022
    Bump
  • VenusVSVenusVS