[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Removal of Meso Piggy Bank

LaxrsiLaxrsi
Reactions: 1,115
edited January 2021 in General Chat
Was there any explanation for removing this from maple tour? Is it being replaced with something else?

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited January 2021
    Laxrsi wrote: »
    Was there any explanation for removing this from maple tour? Is it being replaced with something else?

Nope. No explanation as to why they're removing it. And there's no news about if it's even getting replace with something else.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    it was determined that the Meso Piggy Bank was adding additional currency into the economy that the development team found to be more than what they would like over a course period of time and over a large amount of players.

Source
  • pat159pat159
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited January 2021
    this is absolute non-sense, they must have some fried brain cells, how is having 1 extra roll of starforce every 2 days an economy breaking mechanic? makes absolutely no common sense. The game already demands way too much time to even progress in a reasonable time. They just keep making it longer and longer everytime they "revamp" something. Then they have the audacity to say they are trying to make the game more enjoyable... I guess their definition of "enjoyable" is forcing people to mindless boring hours of grinding mesos on a kanna instead of training your main and actually enjoying the content lol. Way to make the game LESS enjoyable.
  • LaxrsiLaxrsi
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited February 2021
    For non reboot I would understand, but removing it for reboot as well? What economy do we have when everything is funded by yourself?
  • CoppaCoppa
    Reactions: 100
    It's crazy that they would remove this. It already take a number of weeks to get enough coins to even buy it. and as was stated above, star forcing is EXPENSIVE! I don't understand what the maple team intend for players to do to be able to get a reasonable amount of mesos (beside buying with maple points i.e real money). This will push more people away from the game 100%