[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cant world leap because of pending auction house

EunsjnEunsjn
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
I cannot world leap one of my characters because apparently there are pending auction house transactions. It did not say this for any of my other characters and obsiously I cant enter the auction house so I am a bit lost for what to do.

Comments

• EunsjnEunsjn
    edited January 2021
    I cannot world leap one of my characters because apparently there are pending auction house transactions. It did not say this for any of my other characters and obsiously I cant enter the auction house so I am a bit lost for what to do.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2021
    This issue was addressed during our Minor Patch maintenance today (January 27).
    However, we've received few reports that the transferred Burning World characters that previous had this Auction House error issue are unable to be logged into.
    If that is the case for you, please provide us with the IGN (in-game name) and World of the affected character.
    Thank you!
  • EunsjnEunsjn
    edited January 2021
    Europe Maplestory
    Luna
    IGN: Rrang
    Hoyoung lvl 210
  • EunsjnEunsjn
    edited January 2021
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    This issue was addressed during our Minor Patch maintenance today (January 27).
    However, we've received few reports that the transferred Burning World characters that previous had this Auction House error issue are unable to be logged into.
    If that is the case for you, please provide us with the IGN (in-game name) and World of the affected character.
    Thank you!

Any updates on the situation? I have items that need to be used by the 30th and missing out on events and we are not getting any kind of heads up that this is being sorted out yet.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2021
    We've deployed a fix few minutes ago at 1:30 PM PST (January 28).
    Please try logging into the affected character again and let us know if you still experience this issue.