[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do you get money for mastery books?

DooDoOWubWubDooDoOWubWub
Reactions: 510
edited January 2021 in General Chat
I'm new, and returning and I'm very confused as to what to do.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Selling items and grinding for mesos will get you enough to buy a 20 or 30 mastery book. They're also available in certain theme dungeons, such as Lion King's Castle, Grand Atheneum, and Fantasy Theme Park.
  • BarleypopBarleypop
    Reactions: 730
    edited January 2021
    silent crusade quest line also gives you coins to buy mastery books
    btw if you're in bera i might have some old mastery books i can give you (kaiser, shadower etc)
    pm me your ign
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited January 2021
    I'm new, and returning and I'm very confused as to what to do.

The best way is to buy them from coin shop.
    But if you missed the coin shop and don't have awaken coins to buy mastery book, then do Theme Dungeon quests that give you mastery books.
    Go to Maple Guide and go through Theme Dungeon quests in each level contents. When you hover your mouse over each quest, it will show you main reward you can from those quests. Pick the ones that give you "Mastery Box" and do those quests. Ones that I can think off the top of my head are Fantasy Theme World and Korean Folk Town.