[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Be straight with us...

MeiLingeMeiLinge
Reactions: 970
edited January 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Is this game going to survive another 5 years? The player decline is severe and the blood loss is grave. Anything innovative in the works? Any average player that loves maple story can show you an entire list of things that could make this game better.
SenzuBeanNickTheDragon

Comments

• SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited January 2021
    I'd also like to know if there will be any effort in making GMS better by replacing outdated systems that only serve to hinder the player and coerce money to fix the issues they pose.
    A lot of players moved out of GMS because the systems and content were so outdated it felt bad to play compared to the better systems of KMS
    To name a few:
    -Less P2W Items (No fz, Ring of Divinity)
    -6 Month KMS Content Gap
    -Better Servers(And by better I mean galaxies apart)
    -You can actually have an event like DMT in Reboot without crashing
    -The optimization on the client is so good you dont need to click on your items multiple times to finally select it to drag.
    - Instant CC
    - Tradable Cubes (So you don't have to rely on cube svc)

Could go on, but there are so many popular systems and directions players wanted GMS to go to
    And GMS refuses to adopt the systems that the players actually want
    I hope there is change in the way GMS is developed or it won't be long until dissatisfaction reaches the peak
    Because by the way Magic Wagon was designed recently... GMS won't be here for too long
    Bilbo2012
  • MeiLingeMeiLinge
    Reactions: 970
    edited January 2021
    Killed 2000 monsters for 2x coupon...
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited February 2021
    MeiLinge wrote: »
    Is this game going to survive another 5 years? The player decline is severe and the blood loss is grave. Anything innovative in the works? Any average player that loves maple story can show you an entire list of things that could make this game better.

why would a company tell you this? Lol , idk man sometimes i believe people dont think when they make a thread.