[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnecting when fighting mobs

airplanemairplanem
Reactions: 505
edited February 2021 in General Chat
Is anyone else experiencing this disconnection when you try to train or fight mobs? I'm trying to do my dailies event quest but i cant even do that because i just keep getting disconnected?

Comments

• Yoni5040Yoni5040
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2021
    Same here
  • GhostyFlashGhostyFlash
    Reactions: 745
    edited February 2021
    same... cant stay on for more then 2 minutes
  • CoppersannCoppersann
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited February 2021
    Class skills that reflect damage DC, if you can try turning them off
  • jrnjrn
    Reactions: 100
    got the same problem
  • KororeKorore
    Reactions: 1,670
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Hi there!

Currently, skills that reflect damage seem to be causing a disconnect back to the world select screen. The team's aware of the issue!
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited February 2021
    Same here, and this means for me to have been missing yesterday's gachapon quest, as well as now keep being unable to fulfill the daily quest, which implies the ultimate fail of it = black cube. Be it for the sake of the long term Maplers' loyalty: thank you for allowing us to catch up with those quests!
  • chiliebean22chiliebean22
    Reactions: 400
    same here
  • KororeKorore
    Reactions: 1,670
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2021
    The unscheduled minor patch that occurs tomorrow states that the skills that are causing disconnections will be fixed!

For more info, feel free to check out the maintenance post on the main website! :)