[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Getting dc'd on all characters

Comments

• daijakakedaijakake
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2021
    Korore wrote: »
    Hi there!

Currently there's an issue with skills that reflect damage causing disconnections. The team's aware :)

Hi Korore,

Because I keep disconnecting, I can't use my Mountain of Awakening Growth potion that expires in 1 hour. Will this potion be able to be extended?
  • KororeKorore
    Reactions: 1,670
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2021
    daijakake wrote: »
    Korore wrote: »
    Hi there!

Currently there's an issue with skills that reflect damage causing disconnections. The team's aware :)

Hi Korore,

Because I keep disconnecting, I can't use my Mountain of Awakening Growth potion that expires in 1 hour. Will this potion be able to be extended?

I'm not too sure actually, but you're more than welcome to submit a ticket to see if Customer Support can help you out in that regard!
    daijakake
  • AwNerdAwNerd
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2021
    However the skill is a passive and I'm expected to do what to fix my problem to play the game for my dailys and events
  • KororeKorore
    edited February 2021
    AwNerd wrote: »
    However the skill is a passive and I'm expected to do what to fix my problem to play the game for my dailys and events

Hey there!

So the newest unscheduled minor patch that was posted a bit ago on the main website states that the skills causing disconnects should be fixed with the patch tomorrow!
  • BTBpegasusBTBpegasus Member
    edited February 2021
    Maple fix your bug please. I can't do anything on my Kanna cause I keep getting disconnected from using Haku's blessing.
  • FrotnerFrotner
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2021
    Using my kanna's kishin in the future Henesys mob zones that contain mutated slimes is causing me to immediately disconnect from the server.
    EDIT: It may not be kishin, it may be Haku Reborn 2
  • KororeKorore
    edited February 2021
    Merging in an effort to keep things clean.

Issues with skills causing disconnection should be addressed in the maintenance! For more info, see the maintenance post on the main site :)