[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pet Autopot Not Working

BoredEricaBoredErica
Reactions: 440
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
Reboot, playing as 258 Kaiser, using my perm rock spirit pets, autopot does not seem to kick in. I have to manually pot. This bug appeared within the past few days. A friend told me he experienced it before the Awake patch, I can't verify this because I wasn't playing. Either way, multiple friends have been telling me they have the same bug as me now. I think some people aren't reporting the issue because they're not aware it exists yet. If anyone else is getting the issue please chime in.

How to reproduce: I think simply getting your HP below the autopot threshold anywhere (as long as you're not pot locked of course) is enough to replicate the issue. I've been experiencing is in bosses, but that could just be because I only get to low hp in bosses.

Comments