[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't create Kanna on Reboot server

bo0iibo0ii
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
Hi Guys/Girls,

Today I wanted to create a Kanna on the reboot server but I keep getting a error message saying "my request can't be processed right now". Creating a other character works just fine. Is it not possible to create a Kanna? Or is there something wrong.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• bo0iibo0ii
    edited February 2021
    Sorry double :D.
  • MaguelMaguel
    edited February 2021
    I haven't been able to create a Kanna in reboot server for a couple of days now and I have not received any reply from support either. I've seen few others post about this same issue in discord. When I try to create a Kanna all I get is this error: "We couldn't process your request. Please try again later."

• KuroJokerKuroJoker
    Reactions: 800
    edited February 2021
    I'm having the same problem, it also extends to Hayato and is bugged on all servers not just reboot. I waited til after the minor patch hoping it would fix it but it didn't.
  • KororeKorore
    Reactions: 1,670
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Hi there!

For character creation issues, please submit a ticket so Customer Support can look into what's causing the issue. It seems to be affecting only certain people as I have no issues creating them myself.
  • VnneVnne
    im having the same problem at the reboot server, cant create a Kanna, and it was supposed to be the first thing i create because of the link skill :V Fresh restart failed, guess i'll have to go with mercedes.. just hoping they fix it soon, ill send a ticket also.
  • MaguelMaguel
    edited February 2021
    Korore wrote: »
    Hi there!

For character creation issues, please submit a ticket so Customer Support can look into what's causing the issue. It seems to be affecting only certain people as I have no issues creating them myself.

I created a ticket and they said that they can't do anything about it and suggested following the "news" page for updates. :(
  • PlunderwondrPlunderwondr
    edited February 2021
    2 Days later still no new info on a fix or even that this is a known issue in patch notes. (also have this issue and submitted a ticket)
  • VnneVnne
    edited February 2021
    I've sent a ticket, first i got this:

¨Hello Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon Play Support. I am just wanting to follow up with you and see if you are still experiencing an issue with creating a Kanna character? ¨

Then i told em that it didnt got fixed on the reboot server, i could create kanna on other server, and they said this:

¨Hello Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon Player Support.

This issue is currently being investigated for a potential resolution. As multiple teams are involved with this process, it may take time for a proper resolution to be determined.

For now, this ticket will be placed on-hold, and an update will be provided if any additional information is required from you, or any updates to the investigation are available.

If you have a separate issue or concern, please submit a new ticket and be sure to include any relevant information.

Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.¨

So i guess we'll have to wait for updates :V
  • SeaJay9999SeaJay9999
    edited February 2021
    i cant create Kanna either on Normal server. =(
  • MaguelMaguel
    edited February 2021
    It's been a week now and I'm still unable to create one. This is so frustrating :( If they can't fix the creation process could they like inject a Lvl 1 kanna on my account?
  • NuminaNumina
    Reactions: 500
    Following this thread. Making a ticket has proven to be kind of useless. No official word on this?
  • MaguelMaguel
    edited February 2021
    Numina wrote: »
    Following this thread. Making a ticket has proven to be kind of useless. No official word on this?

There's been no official notification about this anywhere and making a ticket seems to be useless indeed. I've posted a second ticket by now asking if there's any kind of update on this and the answer was still pretty much the same. Also out of my frustration regarding this i also asked if Nexon "could create the character for me" and their answer to that was also a no. They could edit existing characters but they can't create new ones. One would think that an issue like this would receive some sort of official word about it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2021
    [Updated February 10] Hayato and Kanna characters cannot be created when their default appearance style has been changed in Character Creation screen. Please try creating the characters without their default appearance changed until we address this issue.
    Maguel
  • MaguelMaguel
    edited February 2021
    AKradian wrote: »
    [Updated February 10] Hayato and Kanna characters cannot be created when their default appearance style has been changed in Character Creation screen. Please try creating the characters without their default appearance changed until we address this issue.

I don't know who you are or where you are from but I LOVE YOU. THIS WORKED!