[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer - Key binds & Skills

LamvivLamviv
Reactions: 200
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting
Been having critter select not locking onto the main Key binds after re log and also when moving different creature stance skills, some are not re applying to the key binds.
I.E. Bear Mode -Paw Swipe, can't be pulled onto the key binds.
Can't play my BT anymore due to this. Please fix

World - Reboot

Comments

• BandaBanda
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited February 2021
    a lot of my keybinds reset each time i relog my beasttamer, a real pain
  • xlMeowlessIxxlMeowlessIx
    Reactions: 520
    edited February 2021
    Bumping this because in the minor patch just announced there is no mention of this being fixed, please address this issue as it extremely frustrating trying to play my BT since every time i change character, crash or re-log i have to re assign all my skills.
  • BeamyRayBeamyRay
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2021
    Happening on my Blaster if I log out or go to a dungeon channel, is it happening to anyone else on their blaster? I'm having the issue on my bt too.
  • ShiftahShiftah
    Reactions: 540
    edited February 2021
    Been having the same issues, have to rebind ~80% of my skills everytime I log in
  • YunaBeSaidYunaBeSaid
    Reactions: 950
    edited February 2021
    after changing characters from my merc to my BT, i noticed that my BT's keybinds were rearranged to match my merc's hotkeys, including any Vskill hotkeys they both have, skill macro hotkeys, harvest (my merc is my only char with harvest on y), & potions. Everything else was already on the same hotkeys for all my chars.

same happened after changing from my phant (my main) to my BT.

i saved a BT skill on the copy of my merc's keybinds, then changed to my phant, then to my BT, then to my merc, then to my BT, the skill I saved with her keybinds was gone.

rebooting the game & logging into my BT gives the default keybinds. i assigned critter select & changed to cat, which restored my cat skills & pot keybinds, but no Vskills
  • catterinplscatterinpls
    Reactions: 300
    I have the same issue as well. It's extremely frustrating when I just finished setting up my key binds
  • LintzeLintze
    Reactions: 100
    Same issue here also. Tried different things but every time I log on everything I done before in key binding is gone. Thankfully my beast tamer is low lvl so adding everything again is ok, but I'm already frustrated and tired of doing it over and over.
  • ViijiriViijiri
    Happening on my Blaster as well...just got back to the game and already thinking of leaving again.