[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pre Big Bang, a maplestory luna guild

RexxEsGeddenRexxEsGedden
Reactions: 830
edited March 2021 in Guilds
[img]file:///C:/Users/tokol/Downloads/banner%20for%20pre%20big%20bang.jpg[/img]

Hey people, we've all had guilds which didn't quite suit our play style, guilds that don't help out new players and those who just stick around the people theyve known since the beginning, right? Why not joing a guild which is friendly, helpful, constantly going out of their way to make sure we stay together as a community and not a rush to end game solo players. If the idea of making friends no matter your level, skill or wealth is what you're looking for then join us Pre Big bang!!

We may be just starting but we've grown so much over the coming weeks, always having max members for raids, bosses and even when someone just asks for help. The aim of this guild is to bring back what we used to love about maplestory, and that doesnt technically mean that we want to make everything pre big bang. We just want to make maplestory the fun, sociable and goal achieving to all that we come across. We do daily bossing, chill at our guild spot (which may be changed) and have a discord.

We always welcome opionions and criticism from all our memebers as we have a weekly guild meeting for open mic to the guild. We are also working on a scheduled guild event timetable including evening bossing, pq's and many more to come!

Wanna join what will be the best social and impactful guild in maplestory Luna? Come join us, we love meeting new people.

Saliziia (Leader)

FastusRexx (my main, jr leader)

Nagrom (Jr leader)

Once you are in our guild you can also join our discord which is displayed in the guild bulliten board

And as always, have fun and hopefully I'll see you all soon!
xKiruAquasisSaliziia

Comments

• RexxEsGeddenRexxEsGedden
    Reactions: 830
    edited February 2021
    ps, didn't know how to add the banner
  • SaliziiaSaliziia
    Reactions: 540
    edited March 2021
    Join us! :)

We are actually in our second month of starting this Guild, and already 30+ active members. So if you are looking for a nice social Guild, it will be a right fit!
    xKiruRexxEsGedden
  • xKiruxKiru
    Reactions: 210
    edited April 2021
    I can confirm the guild is alive and running Ursus everyday :)
    Saliziia
  • RainbowYarnRainbowYarn
    Reactions: 500
    edited April 2021
    Very good. Been looking for a guild to join. I'm somewhat returning (again). Currently plainyg a phantom, though that might change eventually.
  • SaliziiaSaliziia
    edited June 2021
    Great! For all (returning) players feel free to connect with me in game :D
  • AquasisAquasis
    Reactions: 1,125
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2021
    Contact Saliziia if you liked to join :)
  • SaliziiaSaliziia
    edited September 2021
    We still active! Contact me, Saliziia in game or join our Discord <3
    https://discord.gg/39ZhbwfM3X