[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Deimos Sage Shield Recipe

Win4WinWin4Win
Reactions: 950
edited February 2021 in General Chat
Hello Maplers,

I just repicked up MapleStory reboot and I'm farming for this recipe "Deimos Sage Shield" for my F/P mage. The old Monster Familiar Codex used to list monster drops.
However, with the revamp, it no longer tells you the monster drops. I remember the Mob Official Knight A used to drop this recipe so I've been farming this mob for 1.5 weeks and no drop. The Maplestory Fandom also says they drop it ( " https://maplestory.fandom.com/wiki/Deimos_Sage_Shield#Recipe " ).

I made a ticket asking if this monster still drops the recipe, but my reply was to ask the community the question here.

Does this monster still drop the recipe? I would not like to waste hours grinding something that doesn't exist anymore.
I'm also not strong enough to kill normal Empress Cygnus and no friends to help me with her too (alternative source for the recipe).

Comments

• Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited February 2021
    After looking around at some testimonials online, this specific recipe is extremely grueling to farm from mobs. I have only seen a few mention they actually were able to acquire one from grinding mobs. I would say easiest way would be to get a normal Cygnus carry.

If you're not in a guild, I'd recommend joining a fun guild with nice and helpful members who are more experienced and able to take you through to get the recipe.
    Win4Win
  • Win4WinWin4Win
    Reactions: 950
    edited February 2021
    Wesleyx3 wrote: »
    After looking around at some testimonials online, this specific recipe is extremely grueling to farm from mobs. I have only seen a few mention they actually were able to acquire one from grinding mobs. I would say easiest way would be to get a normal Cygnus carry.

If you're not in a guild, I'd recommend joining a fun guild with nice and helpful members who are more experienced and able to take you through to get the recipe.

Yeah I'll continue to spend 2-3 hours a day grinding mobs.
    I feel bad asking people for carries, but I can try.

I have a Big Spider (large drop rate) and greed pendant for drop rate.
    Wesleyx3
  • Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited February 2021
    Win4Win wrote: »
    Wesleyx3 wrote: »

Yeah I'll continue to spend 2-3 hours a day grinding mobs.
    I feel bad asking people for carries, but I can try.

I have a Big Spider (large drop rate) and greed pendant for drop rate.

Good luck!