[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Cafe event is an absolute CRAP

RedLeafHeart777RedLeafHeart777
Reactions: 930
edited March 2021 in General Chat
I'm not even talking about the Pit-a-Pat Pass coupon. $30 is ridiculous, but that is not the point of this post.

First of all, only allowing up to 3 quests at the same time is just time-consuming. Oh an Elite spawned! Gotta unclick this character and click that character. Oh a Bounty Hunter Portal! Same steps. Oh a Rune appeared! Same steps again. Seriously, I think I've done more clicking than actual grinding.

The amount required for each daily is also insane. You must enter the Bounty Hunter portals at least 6-7 times in order to cap. You can't even choose to ignore some characters, since you must max out every single character in order to complete this event. Combined with the problem I mentioned above, this whole daily fiasco takes MINIMUM 2 hours. And this needs to be done at least 14 days with the pass, or 21 days without the pass.

Lastly, Haruaki. His daily requires you to enter the Inferno Wolf 6 times - when the daily entry limit is 5 times per day. What joke is this?

After saying that they made the Maple Globe event much too difficult, Nexon throws this garbage onto us. Great job Nexon, you just ruined another could-be-decent event.

Comments

• DevilsbishopDevilsbishop
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited March 2021
    This event is pants, I started it until I saw the package - its just a waste of time really. They also seem to have removed master/meister cubes from events and replaced them with Event rings miesters like....They showed us the pants tier up rates + removed an avenue of getting cubes too.
  • PulledFingerPulledFinger
    Reactions: 765
    edited March 2021
    Is there an actual max level each NPC can reach that forces you to do all 8 daily? If so, then yeah the event is one to not bother with.

The Pit-a-pat pass is basically just $30 to get a title, medal, chair and damage skin which many will consider way too pricey. Doubly so when Nexon brought back Wonderberry at the same time and the gamblers are throwing money at that to get specific perm pets.
  • SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited March 2021
    Trash event...
    Impossible to max cap dailies without spending a massive amount of time
    Rewards are trash
    $30 BP, but it basically gives nothing
    And it's per character...but how tf am I supposed to do multiple characters when I can barely do 1?