[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Changes to Maple Cafe

LaxrsiLaxrsi
Reactions: 1,115
edited March 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
1. There shouldn't be a reason why a battle pass is $30 when most hover around the $10 mark
2. If it's that expensive, at least make the rewards and missions shareable
3. Have it track ALL missions instead of having to replace the ones you don't need at the moment
4. At least give us the option to minimize the event tab when it pops up so it doesn't take over the entire screen
5. Have BOTH total points on each character and the daily limit showing instead of just how many points each character has (yes I know there a total daily tracker but I'm not trying to work backwards to see which char is almost done)
6. How about thinking about these kind of events thoroughly instead of throwing it out there for a quick and simple cash grab especially with all the screw ups that have been taking place lately (this especially holds true when we have to run 6 inferno wolf but we are limited to 5 per day, nice math nexon)
LetterBeeDevilsbishopdarik

Comments

• LaxrsiLaxrsi
    edited March 2021
    With the maintenance coming up tomorrow, at the BARE MINIMUM Nexon has to either increase our inferno portal limit or increase the amount of points given by the NPC. We do not have enough people talking about this and knowing Nexon this issue can completely go without recognition.
  • PulledFingerPulledFinger
    Reactions: 765
    edited March 2021

The big quality of life the event could do with is removing the aspect of selecting 3 NPCs and have all 8 active at once. The whole swapping to the NPC you need for X or Y is just a pointless layer of micromanaging that doesn't suit Maplestory's UI.
  • HeyHeyTaeTaeHeyHeyTaeTae
    100% agree. The fact that you have to open up the cafe menu every time to toggle baristas is so stupid and keeping the menu open doesn't even work if you tele to certain maps or open cash shop. The missions are also tedious and without the pass basically impossible. Nexon needs to do better.
  • CarpaltunnelCarpaltunnel
    Reactions: 110
    You formulated every complaint I had with the current event & battlepass, well written!
  • coituscoitus
    edited March 2021
    How on earth am I as a lvl 212 new player meant to get all of these node stones? Without drop gear it's basically impossible.

and make it so we don't have to keep opening the window every time we want to activate a rune/kill an elite/portal... so tedious and not in the least bit intuitive or fun. Makes no sense not to just make all active.

I purchased the pass and it has left a very bitter taste in my mouth.
  • LaxrsiLaxrsi
    edited March 2021
    With the amount of posts about this event and its issues posted on Reddit and this post here, Nexon has been mute. What happened to increased "transparency"? Was that another lie you sold to your player base?
  • ArtuficisArtuficis
    Reactions: 210
    edited March 2021
    Just wanted to echo all of this and also that I'm not a fan of the pay-to-win feel of the event. Events are a big reason why I play this game, and now having to open my wallet to get the best rewards also leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know a single person in out of the over 9 discord channels I've spoken to people in that will be participating in this event -- and those that did purchase the pass already regret it. It's setting a horrible precedent for the direction of this game.