[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wild Totem

SaintLaurent1SaintLaurent1
Reactions: 120
Nexon, tell me for god's sake why you don’t put Wild Totem to last like 15-30min with lower prices and we can use whatever we want, you activate and lose your time, when you disable it, you save time. Playing for two hours in a row, sometimes up to 4 hours is not healthy. The World Health Organization does not recommend these things because it affects health a lot, I remember that a long time ago in the maplestory I had warnings to give me a break when I was playing a lot. Now you just don't care about health. That's boring already.
Shaderclousedarik

Comments

• StatinaseStatinase
    Reactions: 250
    edited March 2021
    I wholeheartedly agree. Encouraging players to play 2 hours straight with minimal breaks is not healthy to either the players or the game. Reducing totems to 1 hour would make players feel less pressure to have Kanna farmers as well.
    ProphetieShaderclouseMapleSapo
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited March 2021
    I agree! 1 hour is the best. More than that is exaustive. Of course the price should be adjusted, as well as the number of totens available to purchase.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2021
    Nexon, tell me for god's sake why you don’t put Wild Totem to last like 15-30min with lower prices and we can use whatever we want, you activate and lose your time, when you disable it, you save time. Playing for two hours in a row, sometimes up to 4 hours is not healthy. The World Health Organization does not recommend these things because it affects health a lot, I remember that a long time ago in the maplestory I had warnings to give me a break when I was playing a lot. Now you just don't care about health. That's boring already.

i fully agree with this, ive been asking nexon for years to improve the wild totem system, to make it cheaper, more available for so many times, hopefully they listen to us, cuz oh lord this would be an insane improvement to the maple experience.
  • IdentifyingNameIdentifyingName
    darik wrote: »

i fully agree with this, ive been asking nexon for years to improve the wild totem system, to make it cheaper, more available for so many times, hopefully they listen to us, cuz oh lord this would be an insane improvement to the maple experience.

i also agree with this