[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hayato needs a revamp!!!

aBunnyCakeaBunnyCake
in Rants and Raves
What seems like it should be such a cool and fun class is really lacking in skills and damage. I initially wanted to main this class and go for the big 250 but after getting it to lvl 200 I may want to find a new main again. I have over 30 characters and this was the hardest to train because their attacks are missing lines, damage, and range. Their main attack (rai sanrenzan) needs to be button mashed several times before clearing even one mob in front of you. Meanwhile practically the rest of characters in the game can just one shot a mob in front of them with their main attacking skill or even clear multiple platforms with it. Hayato's only other 4th job attacking skill sudden strike is even worse. Half the time it doesn't even hit monsters left or right of you and it damage is ridiculously low. Their only decent skill they get is at 140 their first hyper attacking skill and even that skill is lacking. Falcons honor has an 8 second cooldown (too long) and it still lacks damage. My hayato had to use it twice sometimes 3x just to clear enemies around him. It also rarely hits on platforms below you and you have to use it on the bottom of the map. 5th job doesn't get much better. Phantom Blade should become a non cooldown main attack that replaces rai or become the upgraded rai and comes out every swing. Looking at so many other classes in late game they have much higher damage, and range. Hayato takes forever to clear maps and because his attacks are so weak he needs twice the funding to be able to one hit monsters. Nexon Please buff this class it really needs it.

Comments

• GlinnightGlinnight
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2021
    I hope Mihile gets a good revamp one day!
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2021
    welp hayato is insane pass 5th job , one of the best mobbers and now that it has more lines its kinda good
  • PulledFingerPulledFinger
    Reactions: 765
    edited April 2021
    The biggest issue Hayato has is nodestones. Damage/lines really doesn't register as problems in comparison.

Here we see a 17 star Hayato in their natural environment.