[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Um...

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited November 2016 in General Chat

Not sure what's happening, but I think when I use Tidal Crash to kill monsters, it doesn't remove the monsters from the map after they die. It's a really bad visual glitch because I can't tell which one is real and which one isn't.

Comments

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited November 2016
    You forgot to censor your character's ign under your avatar. gg.
  • DeadMalcolmDeadMalcolm
    Reactions: 1,640
    edited November 2016
    yea that's pretty bad glitch and if your going to hide your identity do it right zwölf.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    edited November 2016
    DeadMalcolm

yea that's pretty bad glitch and if your going to hide your identity do it right zwölf.
    What are you going to do? hack my account and steal my 1 attack balloon cape as featured in my pic?
    LilyflowerXenon92
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

DeadMalcolm

What are you going to do? hack my account and steal my 1 attack balloon cape as featured in my pic?
    Darn you caught me
    AzureNarga
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited November 2016
    Anyone able to replicate this and/or submitted a bug report?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    scholar624

Anyone able to replicate this and/or submitted a bug report?
    Lemme hop on my TB for a sec and see

Edit: Seems to be a one-off visual glitch
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

DeadMalcolm

lol this^.

BIackbean
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

DeadMalcolm

He's obviously going to do whatever it is you hoped to prevent by censoring your IGN in the status line.

Also, your image isn't showing as embedded. You have to post a url of a file ending in a picture suffix (such as .jpg, .gif, or .png) for the "img" tag to work.
    Lilyflower
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

He's obviously going to do whatever it is you hoped to prevent by censoring your IGN in the status line.
    B-But I did it by accident to hide my BL's identity, and happened to darken the ign in the bottom left corner because it was there.

Not like I really care if my account got stolen, it's not worth it, plus I'm slowly drifting away from the game since I've obtained a job @ UPS so if I lose anything I won't really care enough to notice it. I'm already saving up for a ps4, which will be my door out of being a whale in maplestory. The only thing is that I already blew my first paycheck on food, gas, and you guessed it: NX (about 60k worth). Only left with $50 so it's going to be a while.
  • DeadMalcolmDeadMalcolm
    Reactions: 1,640
    edited November 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

DeadMalcolm

Hey, I'm not a "hacker" of the computer nature and have zero percent desire to obtain this item from your personal possession.