[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please help with Commerci

HellyishHellyish
Reactions: 700
edited March 2021 in General Chat
I made the huge mistake of running out of denaros and I am now only left with 10... I do not have herb town unlocked.. and I used the stimulus system already. If anyone can give me some guidance and tell me what my options are (if there is any lol) I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• ABCZZTABCZZT
    Reactions: 1,495
    edited March 2021
    If you find two others to form a party with, you can do a Union voyage.
    Hellyish
  • PulledFingerPulledFinger
    Reactions: 765
    edited March 2021
    Operate at a small loss for a day and just run Dolce with as many soap as you can carry each voyage until out of energy. After that maybe do optimal runs (33 denaro profit) for a few days to give yourself a Denaro buffer.

Optimal low level daily combination if you are unsure is,
    1x Luna voyage with Commerci Soap x2, Organic Leather x1, Stylish Glasses x1.
    4x Luna voyages with Commerci Soap x4.
    4x Dolce voyages with Commerci Soap x4.
    Hellyish
  • HellyishHellyish
    edited March 2021
    thank you to those who responded i will try this !!!
  • HellyishHellyish
    edited March 2021
    Operate at a small loss for a day and just run Dolce with as many soap as you can carry each voyage until out of energy. After that maybe do optimal runs (33 denaro profit) for a few days to give yourself a Denaro buffer.

Optimal low level daily combination if you are unsure is,
    1x Luna voyage with Commerci Soap x2, Organic Leather x1, Stylish Glasses x1.
    4x Luna voyages with Commerci Soap x4.
    4x Dolce voyages with Commerci Soap x4.

i only have 10 gold so how do i do proper luna runs like this^ It says I only can get 2 soap or 1 soap 1 leather cause they are 5 denaros each
  • PulledFingerPulledFinger
    Reactions: 765
    edited March 2021
    Hellyish wrote: »
    i only have 10 gold so how do i do proper luna runs like this^ It says I only can get 2 soap or 1 soap 1 leather cause they are 5 denaros each

You missed the first part where I said to do a day of Dolce (x10 runs) which will turn out as,
    5x Dolce voyage with Commerci Soap x2.
    5x Dolce voyage with Commerci Soap x4.

The reason you can skip over x3 soap is that it doesn't affect your voyage profit. By the end of that you should have 35 denaros total and can then proceed to do the daily combination I mentioned in the previous post.