[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove coin cap from wondroids

MadEbonMadEbon
Reactions: 220
Just as the title says .
I understand the gimic of jump quests but not every one who plays maplestory is a zoomer who get excited from jumping around for events
StatinaseStacona

Comments

• BaranioBaranio
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2021
    I second this, especially because doing questline / JQ is bugged and doesn't work for everyone (including me) and thus some players are discriminated by not being able to fully participate in the event
  • SniperBobbySniperBobby
    Increasing the cap to 100 doesn't fix the core issue here. The jump quests are a buggy mess, REMOVE THE COIN CAP
  • SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited April 2021
    I'm softlocked at B1 and quit 2x already
    It's more annoying than being an exciting event
    MapleSapo
  • nahdelocosnahdelocos
    Reactions: 320
    edited April 2021
    Yeah, kinda tired of this event, I will point out the things that got me heated already.
    - Coin cap (main reason)
    - Bug map (from b4 to b1 and 1 map), where you are falling from platforms where there's no empty space to fall for. (makes you restart the stage again because doesn't teleport you everytime :D)
    - Last map (1-guards) is the worst map I've ever played on an event. Seriously. Last years the animation after breaking the barrier was normal, and let you time to scape from guards. Now it takes 3-4 seconds after introducing the command, and NOT only that, then you have to jump over where it bug out sometimes and create an invisible wall where you get stucked and by the time the guards blasted you. That's unbelievable. AND, there's more, on the jump spot, there is an invisible hole where you can fall down on the map, get stucked there and the stage is over because there's no teleport.
    (BY THE WAY, the -> <- command it's crap, two of those straight doesn't make you out from guards, yeah, you depend of being lucky to advance the stage :D)

I have seen reddit recently and the community deserve better, Nexon step up or this is gonna blow out somewhere.
    StaconaMapleSapo
  • StatinaseStatinase
    Reactions: 250
    edited April 2021
    I agree. I just don't have enough time to grind through the jump quests, which are also just not enjoyable especially with all the bugs and RNG.
  • MiddahMiddah
    Reactions: 705
    edited April 2021
    REMOVE THE COIN CAP. We do not need it, this creates hardship that is unnecessary for those that are unable to commit to 17DAYS CONSECUTIVELY in order to obtain the Mechanical Heart + Android
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited April 2021
    nahdelocos wrote: »
    Yeah, kinda tired of this event, I will point out the things that got me heated already.
    - Coin cap (main reason)
    - Bug map (from b4 to b1 and 1 map), where you are falling from platforms where there's no empty space to fall for. (makes you restart the stage again because doesn't teleport you everytime :D)
    - Last map (1-guards) is the worst map I've ever played on an event. Seriously. Last years the animation after breaking the barrier was normal, and let you time to scape from guards. Now it takes 3-4 seconds after introducing the command, and NOT only that, then you have to jump over where it bug out sometimes and create an invisible wall where you get stucked and by the time the guards blasted you. That's unbelievable. AND, there's more, on the jump spot, there is an invisible hole where you can fall down on the map, get stucked there and the stage is over because there's no teleport.
    (BY THE WAY, the -> <- command it's crap, two of those straight doesn't make you out from guards, yeah, you depend of being lucky to advance the stage :D)

I have seen reddit recently and the community deserve better, Nexon step up or this is gonna blow out somewhere.

Totally agree. Also the Jump Quest is insane. I spent like 6 hours in the same JQ just to quit. Got no coins, a headache and my eyes were burning because you can't save your progress at all!
  • LighterDaysLighterDays
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited April 2021
    I want to throw up because of how buggy season 1 is for me. Even my JOB doesn't require me to be there for 20 straight days with no days off. This coin cap is a joke to the players and should be removed.
  • SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited April 2021
    To Nexon:

"Apology Compensation" was less than 1 month ago
    You have done everything in your power...to make the game drastically worse of an experience to play from before the compensation to a month after the compensation
    New content seems to not be a reward for continuing players, but a shackle to keep players logged in daily

The Maplestory reddit is just basically a hate board now full of disappointed veterans

And there has consistently been no major positive changes thus far, with no innovation on how to make the game more fun to play

You are continuously testing the patience of the GMS playerbase, trying to see how far you can stretch our sanity and if you continue, it's only a matter of time before no reason exists to keep playing
    Disinterest is growing, so it's your move..

• MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited April 2021
    This thread can be closed :) They will remove the Coin Cap in the next maintenance. Also as compensation they will give 1000 coins.

Nexon: "We will give out 1,000 Aspire Commemorative Coins during the April 8 maintenance to all players who have completed either Season 1 '[Mechanical Hearts] Digital Horrors' quest or Season 3 '[Mechanical Hearts 3] Returning to Aspire' quest before this announcement to apologize."
    MadEbon