[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Warrior and Magician Elixirs gone?

StallbenStallben
Reactions: 1,245
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2021 in General Chat
So, I recently checked out the new Ninja Castle after the revamp and Nexon said that Ashirazu was being removed. Naturally, this caused a lot of people to worry about the items he sold. However, it was announced that the ginger ales were moved to another npc. However, nothing was said about the warrior and magician elixirs. To my knowledge, we weren't told the items were being removed or that we should stock up on them. Were the elixirs removed from the game or have they been moved to a different npc like the ginger ales were? I'm probably not the only one who is wondering this and I haven't seen anyone mentioning this which leads me to believe the have been moved somewhere else, but I don't know. Either that or people stocked up on these potions that its not a problem and so no one is talking about it.

Comments

• StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2021
    I'm guessing no one knows if they've been removed or not?
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited April 2021
    Stallben wrote: »
    So, I recently checked out the new Ninja Castle after the revamp and Nexon said that Ashirazu was being removed. Naturally, this caused a lot of people to worry about the items he sold. However, it was announced that the ginger ales were moved to another npc. However, nothing was said about the warrior and magician elixirs. To my knowledge, we weren't told the items were being removed or that we should stock up on them. Were the elixirs removed from the game or have they been moved to a different npc like the ginger ales were? I'm probably not the only one who is wondering this and I haven't seen anyone mentioning this which leads me to believe the have been moved somewhere else, but I don't know. Either that or people stocked up on these potions that its not a problem and so no one is talking about it.

Well, I don't think they actually tell anyone about removing things. They removed tons of content along the years without telling us. Removed mobs like Lupin, Malady, and others..removed equipments like bone helm (orange), recently removed elemental staff (lvl 163) which I even sent them a ticket asking why and if is not possible to add them to the weapon store.. They listen to us, they respond our messages if you send one asking about these potions. But doing a change for one player or two, they just dont. I've been thinking about making a big thread here about a new idea of content to include lost things. Now I know that adding these potions to it is a good idea. But again, they wont listen if no one thumbs up and vote on a poll.