[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chaos Horntail gone.

TyosbrendTyosbrend
in Bug Reporting
I enter chaos horntail and the first area where you fight the left head, but the left head never spawns and no health bar appears. I can't move to the next area, all I could do was leave, I even waited in the area for 5 minutes but the head never spawned. No clue how or what happened.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2020
    Change channel if you used the boss queue or is in the channel that boss queue take everyone to.
    This happens because there is a limited number of Horntail (and Zakum) room in each channel and they are all full so you got ghosted by horntail.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited April 2021
    Bug type: Map, Functionality

Brief bug summary: When a player enters the maps for the boss Horntail in The Cave of Trial I, The Cave of Trial II, and Horntail's Cave there is a chance that the instance is not set-up correctly. The heads for "The Cave of Trail" will not spawn, and the reactor in Horntail's Cave will not appear. Sometimes players end up in another instance and mode. Ex: Using the portal in Horntail Normal Mode The Cave of Trial II, and ending up in Chaos Horntail's Cave.

Steps to reproduce: Have multiple players run Horntail in the same channel.