[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PLEASE MAKE GMS MORE LIKE KMS

ManduManManduMan
I know it's hard to, but things like perm nx and ability to switch hairs freely on reboot with the hair coupon should be possible. I don't want to spend tens or hundreds even, trying to get the hair I want. In KMS, this makes the gameplay more fun. I know it's quality of life change, but it'll bring more enjoyment to the game.

Comments

• Bilbo2012Bilbo2012
    Reactions: 720
    edited April 2021
    I too would like to see a better maplestory, But is it because we don't play on regular servers? I would like to go back to regular servers, it just very difficult to progress when its complete pay to win. Which is why I stayed in Reboot. Do not mind pay to win. but if I have to consistently put in money, say 200 dollars a week. or even 100. to get what id like. Thats when its just too much.
  • SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited April 2021
    Pretty sure removing nx cost for cosmetics will never be an option
    Because Reboot is ~50% of GMS and that's completely unviable to lose that much revenue

That's why I play on regular servers where you can turn meso ->pseudo-nx to buy cash items
    Ironically Regular Servers feel more f2p than reboot to me

But perhaps if rewards points were more like KMS mileage, which allows people to purchase untradeable NX with rewards points
    This I think would be heavily useful for Reboot
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited April 2021
    Salon in KMS is more expensive than GMS. Other than that, Royal style is cheaper than opening PSSB but you gotta fuse stuff to get certain sets(kinda same method as wonderberry).