[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Easter equipment covers - Beast tamer

CataniCatani
Reactions: 100
edited April 2021 in General Chat
Does anyone know which weapon cover can be equipped by beast tamers? The most inclusive item, Carrot, can be equipped over "a one-handed sword, axe, or blunt weapon, dagger, wand, staff, two-handed sword, axe, or blunt weapon, spear, polearm, bow, crossbow, claw, kunckle, or gun". Do beast tamer scepters fall under any of these categories? Or will my character be unable to equip this?

Comments

• PulledFingerPulledFinger
    Reactions: 765
    edited April 2021
    I'm fairly certain despite being a unique one hand weapon, the game might count them as a wand (evidence being default attack animation, attack speed, weapon stats, ability to equip a shield).

That said all the CS weapon skins on my BT are universal skins so I cannot 100% confirm they are a wand. Unless another BT user has gone through the trial and error of wasting NX to know for sure, then you'll have to hope for Ghiblee to go ask a dev to find out and report back to you with the results.
  • OhGodWhyMEOhGodWhyME
    Reactions: 555
    edited April 2021
    I'm fairly certain despite being a unique one hand weapon, the game might count them as a wand (evidence being default attack animation, attack speed, weapon stats, ability to equip a shield).

That said all the CS weapon skins on my BT are universal skins so I cannot 100% confirm they are a wand. Unless another BT user has gone through the trial and error of wasting NX to know for sure, then you'll have to hope for Ghiblee to go ask a dev to find out and report back to you with the results.

No longer the case. I had the Transparent wand equipped on my Beast tamer, and as soon as I tried to re-equip it, it didn't let me equip it.

If you want your scepter transparent now, you're gonna have to use a universal transparent weapon or some other cash cover item.
    PulledFinger