[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Tour Golden Tree reward chair broken in shop

asjiklMatasjiklMat
Reactions: 520
edited April 2021 in Bug Reporting
I got the Meso Raining Chair from the Maple Tour shop and managed to sit through and get the chair to 999,999,999 meso which should unlock the Golden Tree chair in the Maple Tour shop.

I do see the tree in the Maple Tour shop, however there's a glitch where it thinks I already purchased the chair and I can't "rebuy" it. I'd like to emphasize that I've never bought or owned the chair before, it already appeared in the shop with 0 available in inventory.

I think this is a bug somewhere in the Maple Tour code. Attached an image!
spP6SK8.png

Comments

• asjiklMatasjiklMat
    edited April 2021
    Bump? This issue is still happening.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited April 2021
    Hello!
    We've previously reported this issue where players who have yet to purchase the Golden Meso Tree Chair are unable to purchase them from the Maple Tour shop.
    We'll check up on the bug again and give it a nudge :)

If you can provide us with the affected character's IGN and World, that would be appreciated!
  • LogbogLogbog Member
    edited May 2021
    Bug type: Item/Shop

Brief bug summary: This chair was first introduced on March 09, 2020, with the release of maple tour, as of recent I came across a post-dated back to April 2th 2021 stating that a player reached the 999,999,999 meso cap for the Meso raining chair, tried to buy the Golden Meso Chair only to have it bug out and having it tell them they've already reached the maximum purchase amount when they haven't bought it. As of May 7th, 2021 I've encountered the exact same bug, I reached 999,999,999 meso cap on the chair and received the same bug, there's been a month or so since it was reported and nothing has been done about it yet.

Steps to reproduce: Get meso raining chair to 999,999,999 and have a chance to buy the golden meso chair in the maple tour shop, some players are able to buy it while some aren't allowed

Character name: Maow

Character level: 247

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: May 7th, 2021 4:50PM PST
  • asjiklMatasjiklMat
    edited May 2021
    IGN: Neptuos
    World: Scania
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2021
    Hello,
    Thank you for the report as well as the information. This is indeed an ongoing bug.
    We've reported this issue where players who have yet to purchase the Golden Meso Tree Chair are unable to purchase them from the Maple Tour shop despite meeting the requirement. I admit it's been a while... We'll bump it up again, we apologize for the delay!