[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The scrolls in this game are not right.

SkTzOSkTzO
Reactions: 210
1 out of 7 50%s pass. How the fk is that 50%? Yesterday I failed 5 50% epic pot scrolls in a row and then I go to star and I fail 2 70% pass the 65% and then fail 2 55%s in a row. That's 1 out of 5 at over 50% per scroll. Tell me this game is not rigged. Don't give me that crap about having bad luck either. Its not luck its simple math.
IceFlux

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited April 2021
    Dude I am with you on 50% items. Failed two 50% hammers then took 6 50% innos to clean the item. That's diligence bonus as well.
  • SkTzOSkTzO
    Reactions: 210
    edited April 2021
    Just used 11 more and 3 worked. All were epic pot scrolls. I'm at 4 for 18 in the last 2 weeks. I think I'm just gonna quit again. I was having fun making a new character after all these years and seeing the new stuff they added but between these scrolls and this horrible event that literally made me almost break my keyboard I think I'm done. I'm not going to waste my time doing dailys for scrolls just to have them fail 24-7.
  • IceFluxIceFlux
    Reactions: 500
    edited April 2021
    I totally agree with you dude. I have had a 100% hammer fail and recently had a 100% enhancement scroll fail and destroy my item. My diligence is maxed as well.
  • LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited April 2021
    well AEE fail is bit weird since it's only success or fail (boom). So success rate+fail rate=100%, problem is that percentages are determined with open limit from 0 to 1, the boom chance is just 1 in a million. Actually others have prob the same (success or fail(empty slot)).
    But the rates are bit weird :D