[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing Karma Meister Cubes?

ValgeValge
Reactions: 300
edited May 2021 in General Chat
So I recently bought 3 meister cubes from the event shop and tried to transfer it to my main account but then the cubes are suddenly gone from my inventory without use? I'm not sure if I'm just blanking out memory-wise but has anyone else had this issue where they transfer items and they disappear?

Comments

• ZennykinsZennykins
    Reactions: 840
    edited May 2021
    We have had no reports regarding that matter yet, try checking your other characters, and if they're still gone contact support at: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2021
    Valge wrote: »
    So I recently bought 3 meister cubes from the event shop and tried to transfer it to my main account but then the cubes are suddenly gone from my inventory without use? I'm not sure if I'm just blanking out memory-wise but has anyone else had this issue where they transfer items and they disappear?

Yes. I was transferring fafnir Kanna fans from my main account to Kanna mule little over a year ago. The thing just disappeared from storage space when I moved character. I sent in a ticket and they said I apparently "sold" the fan to npc merchant, which is an absolute bs. They gave me clean fan as comp because they can't give it with any of the enhancement I've done on it. I really didn't care about the fan enhancements because I only did a bit of starforce and epic pot, but I found it extremely alarming that $hit can just disappear like that while you're trying to transfer items. I kept telling them that this is a serious bug that they need to investigate because there are gonna be people who will lose something really super valuable from this bug. They said they will but I guess they haven't. Welp that's just nexon being nexon for ya