[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kaiser white armour colour

KlaraKlara
Reactions: 3,385
edited May 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
May we please have a white option for the main and sub armour colours added to the final form colour change coupon? I'm not a kaiser main so I don't know what the coupon is called, but it would be amazing to look like the majestic nova guardians from the 5th job skill.
guardian-of-nova-effect-6th.gif?w=400
MapleSapowhatchawnt

Comments

• MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    They should just add an option to this coupon that a window pop up and we can see the final form (not animated) and a color wheel so we can change to the color we want.
    This could also be implemented to the game as a whole, changing equipment colors as long as you buy the cs color coupon.
    Klara
  • LoneOokamiLoneOokami
    Reactions: 900
    edited February 3
    i would also like to see something more with the color change coupons while its great they exist are also limited in the colors and shades they provide i too wish to someday have the armor of the white ancient kaiser or atleast a better tone of red for the trim on the armor