[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash Shop Potion Pot is broken

HungryPandaHungryPanda
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash Shop Item, Functionality

Brief bug summary: Potion pot doesn't work for me in certain mob maps. For example, Desolate Hill in Future Period. I can still use it if I go to Orbis.

Steps to reproduce: Using Potion Pot in any of the maps listed above.

Character name: SayYes2Mesos

Character level: 190

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot (NA)

Date and time of the incident: 6/19/2020 11:38PM Central US

Comments

• VickyanVickyan
    Reactions: 600
    edited June 2020
    Potion pot isn't working for me either on a lot of maps I train on. Really frustrating when I spent money on it and it's a time-limited item
  • SpudSpud
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2020
    I was trying to use my potion pot while I was training in areas Wild Pig Land, Armor Pig Land, Burning Heat, and Ash-covered Land and it was not working. I had to tele to perion to be able to use the potion pot. This was on reboot server.
  • JaeFromBroaJaeFromBroa
    Reactions: 1,120
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Same I just bought the potion pot but can't use on the maps where I train, but usable in the town.. WHAT IS THE POINT?!?!? Fix please
  • JaeFromBroaJaeFromBroa
    Reactions: 1,120
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Does not work in all maps.
    Please fix this, I just paid for it.
  • HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited June 2020
    AYYYYY NEXON......ITS STILL BROKEN. You gona credit us with some NX or time for this garbage or what?
  • AdeleSceneAdeleScene
    Reactions: 200
    The potion pot is still broken for me on all maps
  • EddieFoxFoxEddieFoxFox
    Reactions: 940
    edited June 2020
    It's random for me. I Sometimes can use it in a map once other times not at all I definately can't use it as much as I'd like to be able to. I hope they'll at least extend the limit on the item since it's so buggy.
  • HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited July 2020
    Fixed the issue where Potion Pots could not be used on the Chu Chu Island and Lachelein hunting maps.

Why would you fix this in 2 areas!? IT IS BROKEN EVERYWHERE HOLY BALLS YOU GUYS SUCK
    YEAH THAT'S RIGHT STILL EFFING BROKEN
  • UnjubilantlyUnjubilantly
    I have the same issue STILL in chu chu and lachelein...

The patch did not fix it fully. It sometimes works and sometime I would need to go to town and back to the map in order for it to work again.

Very frustrating especially on items we have to pay money for. I can barely use this item regularly. Feels kind of like a scam item...
  • OkriexOkriex
    My potion pot is still broken as well..... It's been so long. What's going on?
  • SaberuneSaberune
    Reactions: 100
    Still broken for me as well :/ I don't think they're ever going to fix this.