[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna

DicretesDicretes
Reactions: 420
edited May 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
When searching through 30 channels and only seeing one class in a game of 50+ classes, it should be obvious that there is a huge problem. Everyone would have a better experience if all classes had the same spawn rate. Way less players would quit if there wasn't a requirement of playing a class they didn't like over half of the time in order to keep up with their friends. Kannas would still be one of the strongest mobbers and would still be a very appealing, and frankly overpowered class. Since reboot came out, kanna has been a top choice of class to play, and that was before receiving a multitude of buffs in its revamp. It seems to consistently be a broken class due and this is probably due to the class not having to be balanced in KMS like the vast majority of other classes. For these reasons we should support changing the third job skill that determines what class people spend a good majority of time on in maplestory.
  1. Is kanna obviously overpowered?2 votes
    1. Kanna is not overpowered (Pls don't change I main kanna and like playing the best class by far)
       50% (1 vote)
    2. Kanna is vastly superior to every other class in reboot(needs to be changed)(its a requirement)
       50% (1 vote)

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited May 2021
    Why do you put a poll yet is not objective at all, why ask maplers to vote for something when both answers suit your thread, wtf man
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    Kanna has the best mobbing imo (and many people say she has the best bossing too, but this I don't know).
    Im ok with her mobbing skills, she is really amazing clearing maps.
    The only problem is kishin, which imo should be removed and a "kishin" effect added to every map in the game so everyone has the same possibilities. I feel so dismotivated when training in my main knowing my kanna level up faster just because of kishin..
    Anyway, this is my oppinion: Remove Kishin Shoukan, Add "Kishin" effect to every map to everyone be equal on mobs spawn, remove wild/frenzy totens (because they shouldn't stack with a kishin effect anyway).
    Demurna
  • DemurnaDemurna
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited May 2021
    MapleSapo wrote: »
    Kanna has the best mobbing imo (and many people say she has the best bossing too, but this I don't know).
    Im ok with her mobbing skills, she is really amazing clearing maps.
    The only problem is kishin, which imo should be removed and a "kishin" effect added to every map in the game so everyone has the same possibilities. I feel so dismotivated when training in my main knowing my kanna level up faster just because of kishin..
    Anyway, this is my oppinion: Remove Kishin Shoukan, Add "Kishin" effect to every map to everyone be equal on mobs spawn, remove wild/frenzy totens (because they shouldn't stack with a kishin effect anyway).

The Frenzy Totem is such a blatant pay2win item. It's just as bad as kannas having Kishin Shoukan if not worse. Now that it's gone, it gives the people who do have it an even bigger advantage.
    MapleSapo
  • chupleychupley
    Reactions: 100
    class balance has never been a thing in maple lmao,