[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Transfering worlds

Im thinking like a screening see if you have paytowin stuff its pretty obvious if you do and just delete that stuff and get ported over to reboot. Some people have so much invested time wise and money wise to make there characters look and feel special but now everyone is pushed to reboot since its way friendlier...would you do that? Give up some opness for potentially way more fun and from what I see as more enjoyable experience. I'm sure we wouldn't mind it not like your gonna sell those 50 chairs you hoarded...but like do you want to leave your pets and your chairs and your beta hats behind in that world? no you want them to see happiness and run around in maple but old maple is so dead so let me know? How many people would like to party quest again like old days and wait on the ship to meet new people and friends? sure pay the few mesos to quick travel or travel on the ship during these times?

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited May 2021
    Dude I have no clue what you're trying to say.
    You want the ability to transfer to Reboot if you sacrifice all your items to do so? I mean I guess if you have alot of characters or like 250 chars thatd be something but seems like more then Nexon would be willing to do.
    I'm just aiming for regular world transfer like the old days with Reboot being closed off. If you want reboot I think you're going to have to full start over like everyone else had to do. Goodluck tho.