[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

wedding enlargement?

aufeuzaufeuz
Reactions: 500
edited May 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I really want same-sex marriage in maplestory, just like Grand fantasia, among other games, it would be very joyful to see that in maplestory.
or that removes the gender.
  1. wedding enlargement?1 vote
    1. Yes
       100% (1 vote)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited May 2021
    It's been said before that cause Nexon is Korea and they don't allow same-sex marriage the changes are pretty low for same sex marriage in game. You can cross-dress and april fools hairs/faces. Seems like an easy change but you'd have to convince KMS since GMS is a showroom only.
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    Just wondering, why marriage is so important today? I remember many years ago people did Amoria PQ for good prizes like apples, but I never see anyone doing these things today. What is the point of getting married in Maple today?
  • AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited May 2021
    MapleSapo wrote: »
    Just wondering, why marriage is so important today? I remember many years ago people did Amoria PQ for good prizes like apples, but I never see anyone doing these things today. What is the point of getting married in Maple today?

I see people run Amoria still but it could just be symbolic. Some people want to get married to real life dating partners and it would bite if you couldnt if both of you were the same sex.