[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Duel blade mobbing revamp

RsISBackRsISBack
Reactions: 100
edited May 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey all,
DB is great at bossing but it is just horrible in train/farm while other classes getting some revamps and new skills over time db skill didn’t change much in the past years or at all. it is my main character and i really love to play this class i dont think the skills need to be changed i just think that one skill should be added in order to make him more farmable/trainable?
In my opinion what db really need is a short cd skill (3 sec max) that will make him dush long distance through monster over the map something that will work like hayto Hitokiri Strike (straight and slant). Then ppl wont be needed to change there job to night lord in order to train or farm.
Asnd anther opnin of mine is In bossing db is just fine as is the only thing that he is missing is a skills that could stay on a single spot and attack nearby monsters such as dark flare.(on high levels you getting lucid soul and its doing the job)
What do you guys think?

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited May 2021
    I think that's the trade off tho. Mobbing vs Bossing. Sure some have great both but thats really just the new chars. Honestly don't mind DB mobbing that much. He has tornado, the owl tornado, and the huge sword man, plus a low cd ult. Hitokiri Strike never saw much as a real good mobbing skill due to the pause and (maybe just me) not knowing if it's going to go straight or diagonal. I'd care more for either summons or a bind but really I think he's in a good place. It's the trade off. Heros mobbing honks but their bossing is great.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2021
    They should change Sudden Raid on thieves so that its DOT becomes a lingering AoE instead like Beast Tamer Billowing Trumpet. This skill becomes near useless when you are one shotting with your 3rd job or Blade Fury. Blade Tornado and Blades of Destiny hit over 15 mobs and have shorter cooldown and more damage. Kinda seems useless use it atm because if you are already overkilling mobs without V skills and your V skills are faster. Increasing Blade Fury Hitbox and allow more waves to be shot out with Haunted Edge should boost mobbing.
  • AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited May 2021
    The only thing is a bigger range and it reduces the cool down of Final Cut by 20%. Lingering would be nice tho yea like Phantom's.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited June 2021
    Mostly all explorers are terrible mobbers, explorers have fallen behind in general, skills look old, some are clunky, they all need some sort of revamp