[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My account might be deleted forever? :(

DassMatDassMat
in General Chat
I haven´t logged in since like 2011 lol
but my character is special for nostalgia reasons, if its over level 100 will it still be there?
i kinda blocked the email account i used to recover the password its been 10 years i clearly dont remember my password so i have no way of recovering it

Comments

• JointJoint
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited June 2021
    DassMat wrote: »
    I haven´t logged in since like 2011 lol
    but my character is special for nostalgia reasons, if its over level 100 will it still be there?
    i kinda blocked the email account i used to recover the password its been 10 years i clearly dont remember my password so i have no way of recovering it

If you blocked your email and never plan on playing again then why does it really matter? If it's just for nosglia reasons why did you not take screen shots of your characters? I mean unless you plan on returning to the game then it really shouldn't matter to you if your account is deleted or not. Clean ups are necessary for games like this so players are able to utilize names that are already taken. No offense or anything but you really shouldn't be selfish about this if you don't plan on returning to the game.